Whether it’s a personal, intimate, or business relationship, finding harmony with others is essential for a happy life.
Relationships often present significant challenges—from everyday communication issues to coping with stress, finances, family, illness, and loss.
A main reason Julie began An Inspired Mind and went from credentialed Marriage and Family Therapists to a Relationship Specialist, was because she witnessed first hand the pitfalls to traditional counseling, especially when dealing with relationships. Relationships are difficult to navigate. When your relationship isn't going well, it triggers your brain and sets off some very visceral reactions that can do even more damage.
Most people would say to gather up your husband/partner/boyfried and drag him down to a marriage counseling session. You can take turns explaining each other’s shortcomings and feeling worse and worse about your relationship.
Relationship coaching is not "couples therapy," just as life coaching is not psychotherapy. If therapists are surgeons, coaches are personal trainers. If you're having relationship troubles, a coach might help you clear up your thinking, get some perspective, or set inspiring new goals.
Some of the relationship issues I work with as a Relationship Specialist:
* Communication instruction
* Relationship goals determined with added accountability
* Online Dating profiles and pictures
* Environmental assessment
* Mediate relational issues
* Discernment tools and protocols
* Determine & identify levels and of differentiation or codependency
* Relate and teach the importance of vulnerability and risk and other vital relationship topics such as honesty, trust, respect etc.
* Assist in helping find ideal relationship
* Premarital classes
* Officiate weddings
* Marriage and relationship check up and maintenance
* Jump start and reinvention retreats
* Spice up sex life
* Mid or quarter life existential crisis
* Relationship rehabs and makeovers
Contact an Inspired Mind at: (913)735-7511